Awesome Followers

Thursday, October 3, 2013

IS Thank you set


This week Inspired Stamps project was to make a set of three thank you cards. I did my thank you a little less traditional. I am intending for these to go to a soldiers family through OWH.
These cute bears are from the set BEARS all things set. I colored the bears with Copics. I used some pretty scrap paper. I added ribbon and metal accents using my Irock.
These cards are so pretty I hope the person that receive them through Operation Write Home loves them as much as I do. 

Head on over to Inspired Stamps and check out all the other great projects on the blog today. You can find more great stamps at the store here. 

I am entering into these challenges...
C.R.A.F.T. - Cats and Dogs/pets/animals 
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with Ribbon 
Fab 'n' Funky -  Ribbon
Creative Craft Challenges  Anything Goes

1 comment:

Anke said...

lovely creation, thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons and good luck
hugs Anke