Awesome Followers

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Inky Traditional Christmas Challenge

This week on Inky Impressions the challenge is traditional Christmas. Time to wrap up those Halloween and Fall cards and bust out your Christmas stash.
 This image is Delilah's Ducky Christmas.  I colored it with Copics and added Stickles in several spots.
This sentiment is Have a Holly Jolly Christmas Sentiment Stamp from Inky Impressions. I used my Spellbinders to cut out the image and sentiment. I used some old DCWV paper for the DP. I embossed the bottom red part with snowflakes. I love the ribbon that I added too.

Head on over to Inky Impressions and start working on your Christmas cards.

I am entering into these challenges... 
Crafty Sentiment Designs -  Anything Goes

Marianne's Design Divas - Winter/Christmas

5 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This is so cute... makes me anxious for Christmas!

Jenée said...

That little image makes me smile. Your card is wonderful. Like the papers you've used. A cute twist on the traditional card.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a cute card! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments, good luck in the draw and hope to see your work again! Susan x

Blankina said...

It is a very sweet xmas card but I am sorry to tell you cannot join in for the prices as you do not use 3 Marianne Design products on your card..Hope to see you back soon and thanks for sharing..

Hugs Blankina
MDD DT

Laura Love said...

What a super sweet Christmas card! LOVE it! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week! We hope that you will play along with us again soon!!