Awesome Followers

Friday, September 27, 2013

Xmas Quad Time Stamping

Here is my first attempt at quad time stamping. I had no instructions just a picture to mimic. It came out far from perfect and I had to redo it a bit but over all the end result was ok and I learned from my mistakes. 
I used some snowflake stamps in different shades of blue. I added Glitter snowflake brads. I added the merry Christmas stamp in blue first and it didnt show well so I added it in black.

Time to try another one to see if I can make it a little better.

I am entering into these challenges... 
Just Add Ink – Just Add Bows 
Country View Crafts' Challenge -  Layers 
One Crazy Stamper - Christmas
Cute Card Thursday - Pretty Ribbons   
The Perfect Sentiment - Snowflakes


10 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

Love your sparkly snowflakes and sparkly matching bow..very pretty! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.

Christine Blain said...

Jamie, the ribbon perfectly complements the blue, sparkly look of your card - just lovely. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Gosh I don't think you could have picked a more perfect ribbon to match your card!!

It's great you gave a new technique a try - it's always a bit daunting.

Trish
JAI Design Team

Paula Dobson said...

Well done using a new Technique! You have done a lovely job on this card. Your ribbon and bow are gorgeous and blingy - love it ♥♥
Thanks for playing at JAI

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Very nice technique. I may have to try it myself. Thanks for joining us at Perfect Sentiments. Good luck and please join us again soon.

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely ribbon, i love the swirls on it. Chantell JAI

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card! Simple but elegant and effective with lovely use of layers. Thank you for adding your inspiration to our challenge this month at Country View Challenges. Chris xxx

Paula Fuller said...

This looks great. Very effective.

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning card!!!! I love love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Perfect Sentiments and please come back again, I'd love to see more of your work. Good luck!!

Lauri
PS-DT

kel Acopan said...

How beautiful!! I love the layers!! Thanks for playing along at the Perfect Sentiments Challenge.

lovies, =o) kel
PSC DT