Awesome Followers

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

TT ~ Splatter and Chatter

Twisted Tuesday Challenge~Paint it, Spritz it, Mist it, whatever you would like but show us some splatter on your creation!
THE TWIST: Use at least 2 words on your creation.
I used a stamp for the background and the flowers. After I covered the whole white background with the words stamp I masked off some of the paper with painters tape then sprayed it with color mist. I repeated the process with the different colors several times. I sprayed the flower.
I used my Spellbinders to cut these labels. I sprayed the the background one lightly with purple. I stamped a Stampin Up birthday sentiment on the green paper.

     Head on over to http://twistedtuesdaychallenges.blogspot.com/ and play along.

     I am entering into these challenges...  
      Papertake Weekly  Make It Sparkle 
      Created With Love Challenges - W, 3E - Anything Goes




5 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your card is GORGEOUS! I love that you even splattered the flower!

Chris Hanselman said...

What a pretty card. LOVE the flower. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created With Love Challenges
~~Chris

Blossom Cards said...

what a lovely card thanks for sharing with CWLC this week
Rachel DT

Anonymous said...

Love your misting! Really have created a fabulous card, cheery and so pretty!
Hugs,
JoyceAnn

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Wow I really like this one great inspiration for me. Thanks it is beautiful,
Thanks for joining in the fun at Created with Love Challenges.
Linda K. DT